Business Analyst (Presales), Location: Noida
4 to 5 Yrs.
We are looking for someone who will have:
Technical knowledge- The necessary technical knowledge is required for communicating with developers and testers on an even footing and understanding technical specifics and limitations of the project
Problem solving and analytical skills.- An extensive analytical skills are necessary in order to properly interpret and translate customer business needs into functional specifications. Problem solving and decision making skills are also needed in order to consult both stakeholders and developers and make swift judgment on certain problems and features when situation requires it.
Communication skills. – Business analyst should know how to effectively collect information from a person and how to present it to another one. The role entails working with a variety of different people in various positions across different organizations, including stakeholders, decision makers, developers,testers, and project management, etc. They should be able to effectively communicate with these groups and make sure that their concerns reach each other. Extensive listening, writing, and interpersonal skills are paramount for a successful business analyst.
1. Defining the scope of the project
2. Gathering project requirements
3. Creating functional documents and proposals with Scope of work
4. Finding appropriate third party supported tools and plugins.
5. Suggesting technology for the project
6. Creating Work Breakdown structures with granular features and estimates on hours for each task
7. Creating various documentations such as case studies, presentations, etc