Front End Web Designer (UI/UX), Location: Noida
2 to 5 Yrs.
1. Sets strategic objectives and communicates design direction to peers and executives based on technological strategies.
2. Understands complex, distributed systems, and speak on a technical level with programmers.
3. Plans innovative changes to UI/UX design, information architecture, UX strategy, while adhering to UX best practices and expected conventions.
4. Ensures a positive, collaborative, high-performance work environment.
5. Manages run-the-business aspects of the Digital UX/UI Design team.
6. Manages team priorities with regard to projects, demand/capacity and UX initiatives.
7. Manages external resources to augment UX/UI design team as needed.
8. Creates a user experience vision and strategy.
9. Translates business and functional requirements into wireframes and interactive prototypes
10. Works on multiple projects concurrently, demonstrating a mature ability to handle and manage many project responsibilities at once.
11. Works with UX and UI designers, UI developers, end users, product managers, internal clients, project teams, architecture teams and management to design and improve the online and mobile experiences.
1. UI Professional experience of UI designing and Frontend development.
2. Work closely with Business Analysts, PMs and Development Team (onshore and offshore) and in some cases directly with clients.
5. Work experience in form building (Single step/multi-step form submissions) and client end java-script andJQuery validations. Knowledge about form submissions.
6. Hands on experience in developing HTML 5 and CSS 3 websites
7. Graduate and well-rounded knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, Graphics / Wireframe / Mockups, Usability, Accessibility, User experience, Compatibility, Web maintenance, Content transformation and management.
8. Requirement gathering, Client interaction, End to end project development, Team handling.
9. Creative problem solver, proactive listener and ability to work in a team or individually.