Project Coordinator, Location: Noida
3 to 5 Yrs.
3 LPA – 5 LPA
About the Role: We are looking for a talented and self-driven individual to accelerate our efforts and be a major part of our high-quality culture. A successful candidate will be who can manage web products and mobile apps effectively, coordinate with developers, customers, and other stakeholders. The candidate would be required to gather business requirements, create plans and communicate effectively.
– Overall, a highly driven, results-oriented, creative and nimble problem solver with a willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver business impact quickly.
– Ability to prioritize and set direction in a fast-moving environment
– Proactively analyze client requirements, perform fit-gap and propose a solution
– Own end-to-end client end functional product use case testing as well as workflow testing
– Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency
– Strong sense of accountability and decisiveness in a strong work ethic culture
– The candidate will be responsible for communicating, understanding, analyzing, estimating and closing fresh business in the web/mobile domain.
– Plan, coordinate and implement software projects managing schedule.
– Create a project timeline, assign responsibility, coordinate development and oversee quality.
– Plan sprint and resolve issues to ensure timely delivery. Conduct daily scrum.
– Gather software requirement and manage an agile project using Zoho or equivalent tool.
– Maintain an idea bank of suggestions, features & improvements ranked in priority
– Experience in translating business needs into detailed feature requirements & use case
– Experience in driving projects end-to-end by planning and project tracking
– Effective written and spoken communication for client interaction through calls and email.
– Review & accept features developed to be as per quality & requirement
– Coordinate with the technology department to deliver functional solutions
– Good knowledge in Agile methodologies, agile metrics and other project and team performance metrics tracking, reporting
– Hands-on experience in project management tool Jira, Zoho, Target Process, etc.
– Prior experience in service based company
– Preferred Energy and Utility experience
– Experience Analyze business activities to make them more efficient by using IT resources
– Candidates having good technical exposure towards open source technologies like PHP, WordPress, Laravel, Node, React, ReactNative, Native Mobile Apps will be preferred.
– The candidates must have at least 2-3 years of dedicated experience while working with a web/mobile development team.