2 to 5 Yrs.
– Web App Development using Python (Django) on Django Rest Framework
– Key understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Web Architecture, Rest Framework, SDLC.
– Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
– Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
– Understanding of the threading and multi-process architecture
– Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja 2, Mako)
– Integration of data storage solutions (MySql, Postgres, Redis, ElasticSearch)
– Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
– Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
– Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
– Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
– Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
– Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
– Strong unit test and debugging skills
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)