A positive work culture to help you grow with the organization.
Stay motivated to work hard and perform with a balanced work-life.
Learn to be innovative and know about the latest in the industry.
Vinove provides a platform for individuals to build their career and realise their goals and aspirations.
At Vinove, we encourage a smart work culture, where one can enjoy work, as well as leisure. Life at VInove is a mix of work and celebration.
Vinove offers rewards and incentives to grow, with a fast growing enterprise. A transparent system of appraisal and feedback ensures that each and every individual has a voice which is heard.
- Responsible to translate the design wireframe to WordPress framework with the help of WordPress Component, Plugins and modules.
- Responsible for handling WordPress and its components/plugins upgrade, customization/ creation of web application and portal development independently.
- Utilize Word Press to set-up and manage websites including advanced video.
- Should know in and out of Word Press.
- Should have a strong understanding of Logic and Data Structure.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Code and modify custom applications using CMS Platforms.
- Responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including Modifying Joomla & WordPress themes and plugins.
- Strong MySQL database skills.
- Experience of CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems.
- Experience with a responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred.
- Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
- Having experience of WooCommerce Customization, WooCommerce develops/modifies add-ons, WooCommerce API, WordPress/WooCommerce Webhooks, WooCommerce Payment Gateway development.
- Web App Development using Python (Django) on Django Rest Framework
- Key understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Web Architecture, Rest Framework, SDLC.
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading and multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja 2, Mako)
- Integration of data storage solutions (MySql, Postgres, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Collaborate with a team of full-stack and front-end developers to design, develop, and maintain web-based applications and websites.
- Keep up to date on web development trends and understanding how it applies to our customers- needs.
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
- Maintain strong coding, compliance, & security standards
- Integrate / Develop to third-party APIs
- Interact with Product and Engineering teams and actively participate in feature/functionality design and provide valuable feedback.
- Full Stack Web application development experience
- Experience with MVC and OOP design patterns
- Strong experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel preferred)
- Experience with relational databases
-Experience working and integrating with third-party APIs
-Familiarity with Git
-Payment processing integration experience in a PCI compliant environment is a plus
-Understanding of web and application security (OWASP)
-Proven ability to author clean, standards-compliant code
-Self-motivated and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
1. Design and build applications for the iOS platform
2. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3. Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
5. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
1. Record of successful mobile device development with at least two big apps made live on App store
2. Demonstrated experience building reliable, efficient, fault-tolerant, embedded systems
3. Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
4. Ability to handle task independently
5. The capability of writing code, this is strictly a hands-on position
1. Proficient with Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa Touch
2. Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
3. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
4. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
5. Understanding of apple design principles and interface guidelines
6. Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (Instruments and Shark)
7. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
2 to 8 Yrs.